About Me

My photo
Author of queer, wry sci fi/fantasy books. On Amazon.
Editor of all fiction genres.

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Breaking News: Over 250 Fans, A New Baby, And More!

Hello hello!

I want to thank all of you lovely people on Twitter and Facebook for your likes and follows. Over 1000 followers on Twitter and 250 Facebook fans! I feel pretty damn special. Accordingly, I am rewarding you with OH MY GAWD ALL THE UPDATES! Make sure you get out your calendars, planners, diaries, or stone tablets to mark down all this info.

Of course, when I say "a new baby" I mean my new book, The Loved, The Lost, The Dreaming. Based partly on nightmares I had in my childhood, it will be Book 1 of The Nightmare Cycle, with stories related to the main novel coming in a year or so. Normally I don't let this kind of thing slip in advance, but I just know you'll all be wanting more as soon as you get a taste. The beta readers are attacking it as we speak and it is going through the final edits stage. More info about this, of course, will be coming closer to the release! You're in for even more surprises.

Speaking of which, The Stolen: Two Short Stories has a new cover as well. I miss the old one, but OH MY GAWD LOOK AT THE SHINY:



Andrey helped with the formatting and the amazing Travis Luedke hunted down the haunting image render of a sunset on Io. 

 FREE BOOK ALERT!

Of course, the important thing is that The Stolen: TSS will be FREE on Friday and Saturday, so you should grab a copy! Here's the link to 'favourite'. Of course, you can still buy it now for a mere $0.99. This story and AtSWS will also be getting some sequel and connecting stories. That collection will be called The Meaning Wars and will continue where those two leave off.

Now that I've overwhelmed you all with teasers, I'm going to sign off. Remember--free book this weekend, Friday January 11th and Saturday January 12th! New book out this month, including feature-length novel!

*****
Thanks for dropping by the nest once again. Don't miss any of the good kind of crazy. Find me on TwitterFacebook, and on Tumblr. I've got a few reviews to catch up on, more news coming, and even some fantastic interviews with fellow authors. Stay tuned and please share. This is your darling SciFiMagpie, over and out!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Sounds great! My good friend, Katy Sozaeva, who heads her blog, Now Is Gone, sent me a link to your booksite. Surprisingly, your books have slipped under my radar somehow but I look fwd to reading them. I don't Facebook, Tweet, or Twitter so I don't know if I'm able to enter your Giveaway but will hope I can. Take care!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello hello! The giveaway might be difficult to enter, but I am still available across Amazon and Smashwords platforms. The Underlighters will be out on Amazon and in paperback on August 30th, so you still have a shot! Let me know if I can help. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

As always, be excellent unto others, and don't be a dick.

Google+